We are not called to cope, we are called to soar.
Change is in the air. I’m beginning a new focus for the blog that I describe in a little more detail in the video below. Since this is the first post in the ‘Called to Soar’ series, and the first video blog I’ve shared, I am really interested in feedback.
The main idea behind this new series is the concept that we are not called to cope, we are called to soar. In other words, we are not destined to be pushed around and herded by the circumstances of our lives. We are destined to rise above those circumstances though the ‘Divine nature’ that resides within us. I hope you’ll follow along.
I’m going to be doing a lot more vlogs (video blog) in the coming weeks for a few reason.
- I like to see myself on camera. (just keepin’ it real)
- I’m trying to become a better communicator. (I realize that how I think I portray myself isn’t always how I really come across.)
- Sometimes it’s easier and more interesting to watch a 2 minute video than it is to read a full length blog post.
- I need a little extra motivation to get back into shape.
- My hope is that a video blog (vlog) is a little more interesting than an ordinary blog.
— Jeremy Binns (@Jeremy_Binns) June 20, 2012
If you have a minute or two, I would be forever grateful for your comments and thoughts on this particular post. Thank you friends!